My Polyvore Sets

Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow days

All right. You've heard me obsess over the rain, so you must not be able to imagine how I feel about the snow. Actually, the same way as the rain. Thanks for putting up with me, because I'm about to go all out, pictures and all. It's only four thirty, and it's already getting dark. The snow is pouring out of the sky. I got to walk a little outside in the snow, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I don't think I've shown you any of what my home looks like other than my bed, so here goes. I live out in the woods. It's amazing when it snows. The trees are close together and in the summer, you can barely even see the neighbors.

this one is my house earlier today, before the snow really started coming down. It's almost completely white now.

Then it got whiter and whiter.... the result???


This is a picture of a friends house that we walked to.


There will most likely be more snow pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i no have that much snow, but yesterday and the day before it was 0 degrees!!!!!!!!!! brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. It was cold here, but no that cold.

    ReplyDelete