My Polyvore Sets

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Countdown

Hi everyone. Today is a very important day. Okay, so it's not so important. But it will be important soon. In two days, my brother is having a birthday party. In four days, my dad comes back from CA. In eight days, the Jimmy Awards will be here, and in ten days, the auditions for the musical I want to be in will be here. So yeah, that's what's going on today. Oh yeah and hopefully we'll be going to a show tonight... Here's a poem that I wrote while waiting for my ride home from dance class.

If everyone's realized what we've done wrong,
Then why is the earth singing such a sad song?

Do you really think that there's nothing we can do?
To save the earth, Me, and You?

Why do you go away and never choose to stay?
When we can save the earth, even you know there's a way.

So just open up your eyes
It's so easy to change sides

And find your own unique way
To become the savior of the day...

So yeah, i was just bored. But that's what boredom does to me: it gives me ideas.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that's great. you have to post on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg same here! except when i get bored, i usually come up with book ideas, so then i'm not bored anymore, just stressed because i'm already writing so many novels is frikin crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i williwillwilliwill actually i writing RIGHT now........
    (dwt)

    ReplyDelete