My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello world, it's Kai. Even though his birthday was a while ago, his birthday party is tonight... and tomorrow. He decided on seeing the movie Spy Next Door and having a sleepover. Fun, but crazy. We now have Me, my sister, my brother, my other brother, Boy number one, Boy number two, Boy number three, Boy number four, Boy number five, Boy sumber six, Boy number seven, and four grownups.... my house is a zoo. So much fun though. And the movie? If you like Jackie Chan and bad... everything else (just kidding, but it was a trip) 'Don't feed the pig bacon! Now that's just wrong." luved it!!! Well, I'm very glad that this isn't some kind of thing where I actually have to talk out loud because I don't think you would have been able to hear me. Right now I'm talking to Kenzy Hargen-something on my computer. She says hi, and you can go to her blog HERE. Today I saw the diary of Anne Frank at the Children's theater in Nashville Tennessee. I don't care if the king of England is getting married, you have to go see it. It. Rocks. The link to it's website is HERE. YOU. MUST. SEE. IT. Hmmm. What else is new???? Oh I know, once I was at a new years party, and a little boy got confused and drank a cup of wine instead of a cup of the sparkling juice that had been set out for him. Did he know better? The world may never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment