My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey hey

Hi everyone... no really, everyone. My name, for this blog, is Kai. I'm totally new at this, so if I make some stupid mistake or disappear of my blog for a couple of months, don't freak, I just probably forgot how to post an entry...  You laugh, but it's totally possible. My dream in life is to break into the Broadway (NYC) scene and to be thought of as funny... never gonna happen. First of all I have to thank my friend Kenzy Hargenble-something for helping me create this blog(her blog http://kenzyistotallyawesome.blogspot.com). I never could have done it without her. So yeah, thanks. 

Quote: "Harry Potter isn't everything, but it's right up there with oxygen..." Anonymous 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kai!
    Thanks for thanking me! You rock, and I can't wait to see how this blog unfolds! :-)
    Kenzy
    ps
    btw
    It's Kenzy Hargenblenvanshtifenbergur
    ( kenzyistotallyawesome.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete