My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It is time for the begging to start....

I'm sorry to do this. I feel like a rotten person who only wants to be famous. But really I just want my stuff (my writing, my acting repertoire, and stuff like that) to get out there. That's one of the reasons that I started this blog. So please please please if you know where I'm coming from (if you still think I'm a rotten person who only wants to be famous then definitely don't) send out an email, post on your blog, or do SOMETHING to let other people know I'm here. I would be oober greatful and I do visit everyone's site if they follow mine. Thank you, --the Reluctant Kai...

5 comments:

  1. awesome! will do, kai. and btw, it's uber. lol. not ooooooooober. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i do know were you comin from but i got 2 follower so i am behind more but i think u are great so will try please visit my blog kenzy knows it so ya u great

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay i totally will. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but also, you should send people to MY blog. you have more followers than me!!!!!!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete