My Polyvore Sets

Friday, January 22, 2010

Here's something that i've been wanting to do for a while: vent. my curriculum k12, has come out with some crazy mistakes. like: putting the wrong answers down in the answer key for the math lessons.

Mom: Sorry Honey, but it's wrong.
Kai: Really? check it with a calculator and make sure.
Mom: Oh you're right, i guess the answer key was wrong.
Kai: AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH

and who uses a text book that specifically states (and i quote)

"are we all the same? look around you. of course we aren't. some of us are smarter than others, and some of us are better athletes, and some of us are better looking, and some are nicer." (Joy Hakim, A History of US, Book three)

that is NOT what you tell adolescent sixth graders. i mean come on? that's the kind of negativity that creates axe murderers in this world, and i don't think that i know anybody who really feels the need to create MORE.

I do feel the need however, to share with you some of my favorite words.
1.Cranioectonomy- the removal of the head
2. Tergiversation- to talk around the subject
3. Superfluous- extra and not needed
4. Subjugate- to DOMINATE
5. Mollify- appease
6. Procrastinate- ah, I'll tell you later...
Yeah. if you all have any big words that you would like to share with me please comment and tell me about it. i love to hear what other people have to say.


Today i fully intend to tell you all that i am reduced to begging. please send people to my blog, please!!!! all of the blogs that i follow are put on my links list, and I fully intend to check out everyone's blogs one at a time and follow as many as i can. even if i do not follow them, i am going to put all of the people that follow me's blogs on my post in about a week. so yeah, you guys have till then to get as many people as you can to follow my blog... please?

1 comment: